There are many different reasons why you may need digital mileage correction for your car, below are some of the most common reasons vehicle owners have mileage correction carried out.
1. Car Accident - If the dashboard of the vehicle has been damaged, for example in a road traffic accident often the odometer will need to be corrected and with mileage correction software.
2. Theft - If a vehicle is stolen, damaged in an attempted theft or suffers vandalism it is very likely damage will be caused to the electrics which will effect the dashboard, in this situation it is common that digital mileage correction will be required to put things right.
3. Technical Problems - Over time many vehicles encounter problems with electrical devices and components, even general wear and tear can cause issues in the long term. Electrical faults can lead to an incorrect mileage being displayed, if this happens it is essential that mileage correction is used to fix the problem.
4. Power Surge - When replacing a car battery vehicle owners occasionally have a surge of power when running the car for the first time, this can cause corruption to electrical parts in the vehicle and cause a faulty reading on the odometer, if this happens it can be put right with mileage correction software.
5. Upgrades - When upgrading equipment in the vehicle, especially electrical equipment there is a chance the odometer will not sync correctly and will display the wrong reading, this can be put right with mileage correction software.
DW Mileage Correction are specialists in providing digital mileage correction software, for more information and advice about mileage correction call DW Mileage Correction on: 0208 873 1234.